Please send resumes to email@example.com
Current Job openings:
HADOOP ADMINISTRATOR - Design, administer, install, configure, implement, monitor, maintain, and troubleshoot Hadoop cluster infrastructure in various environments. Integrate Hadoop ecosystems with other tools. Perform operating system patches and upgrades. Perform database capacity planning, database back up and restoration. Perform backup and disaster recovery of cluster metadatas. Configure and implement security measures for Hadoop clusters. Create scripts to automate tasks, and resolve technical issues in Hadoop ecosystem, etc.
***REQUIREMENTS:Position requires Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, any Engineering or Computer related field plus 1 year demonstrated experience in Hadoop administration - of which 1 year demonstrated experience in Hadoop tools (HBase, Hive, Sqoop, Zookeeper, Oozie), Cloudera, Nagios, Ganglia, and Linux/Unix required. Travel and/or relocation to unanticipated locations in U.S. required.
Work location: King of Prussia, PA and unanticipated locations in U.S.
PLEASE APPLY BY MAIL ONLY
Attn: HR Manager,
Collaborative Systems Inc,
105 Town Center Road,
King of Prussia, PA 19406.
Equal Opportunity Employer
(ABOVE JOB POSITION IS ELIGIBLE FOR EMPLOYEE REFERRAL BONUS. PLEASE REFER TO EMPLOYEE REFERRAL PROGRAM GIVEN BELOW OR CONTACT HR FOR FURTHER DETAILS)
EMPLOYEE REFERRAL PROGRAM
- Any full or part-time position that has been posted on this website is bonus eligible for $500-$1000 based upon the position hired.
- Any current employee on Collaborative Systems, Inc. payroll can participate with the exception of Collaborative Systems executive staff, employees in the Human Resources Department, and direct or indirect supervisors of the designated job opening.
- Only candidates referred from external sources qualify for the referral bonus. Anyone who has worked for Collaborative Systems, Inc. within the last 12 months does not qualify as bonus eligible candidates. This includes regular, student, as well as employees working at Collaborative Systems, Inc. through a temporary agency or as an independent consultant.
- You will receive your bonus after the new employee has worked 90 consecutive business days.
- Both you and the new employee must be employed by Collaborative Systems, Inc. at the time of the bonus payment.