Current Job openings:
SAS ANALYSTS(Multiple Positions) - Create SAS reports, tables, graphs and summary analysis. Perform data and statistical analysis to produce ad-hoc and customized reports. Develop analysis datasets. Import and export large datasets into SAS files. Write SAS programs to generate, list and analyze datasets. Create SAS macros to simplify SAS code. Prepare statistical summary reports, etc.
Requirements:Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Information Systems, or any field and 1 year experience in SAS or dataset analysis using SAS, MS Access, Oracle, Metadata, SQL Server, Windows required with travel and/or relocation to unanticipated sites in US.
UI DEVELOPERS(Multiple Positions)
- Design, develop, implement, and enhance User Interfaces. Identify requirements and recommend best practices to achieve quality results. Gather requirements and build easily accessible User Interface. Create workflow diagrams. Enhance existing procedures. Continuously update User Stories based on requirements. Implement new processes to optimize results. Provide technical support, etc.
Requirements:Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or related fields and 1 year experience in UI development or programming using Angular JS, Bootstrap, ServiceNow, HTML and CSS required with travel and/or relocation to unanticipated sites in US.
Work location: King of Prussia, PA and unanticipated locations in U.S.
PLEASE APPLY BY MAIL ONLY
Attn: HR Manager,
Collaborative Systems Inc,
105 Town Center Road,
King of Prussia, PA 19406.
Equal Opportunity Employer
(ABOVE JOB POSITION IS ELIGIBLE FOR EMPLOYEE REFERRAL BONUS. PLEASE REFER TO EMPLOYEE REFERRAL PROGRAM GIVEN BELOW OR CONTACT HR FOR FURTHER DETAILS)
EMPLOYEE REFERRAL PROGRAM
- Any full or part-time position that has been posted on this website is bonus eligible for $500-$1000 based upon the position hired.
- Any current employee on Collaborative Systems, Inc. payroll can participate with the exception of Collaborative Systems executive staff, employees in the Human Resources Department, and direct or indirect supervisors of the designated job opening.
- Only candidates referred from external sources qualify for the referral bonus. Anyone who has worked for Collaborative Systems, Inc. within the last 12 months does not qualify as bonus eligible candidates. This includes regular, student, as well as employees working at Collaborative Systems, Inc. through a temporary agency or as an independent consultant.
- You will receive your bonus after the new employee has worked 90 consecutive business days.
- Both you and the new employee must be employed by Collaborative Systems, Inc. at the time of the bonus payment.